A'Purabelle Cream Remover is a high quality product for eyelash extensions. This remover does not damage natural eyelashes.
How To Use Cream Remover:
1. Place eye pads to cover lower eyelid to secure your bottom lashes.
2. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
3. Apply Cream Remover, using a lint-free applicator directly onto to the root of lash extensions.
4. Leave the Remover on for 5 to 7 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
5. Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can also use tweezers to remove the extensions.
6. Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with A'Purabelle Purifying Foam Cleanser and rinse.
7. During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow for eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.